The Best Wedding Planners in the U.S

When it comes to throwing a dream wedding, there is hardly enough that can be said about hiring a capable planner. Whimsically calligraphed wedding invitations (and tracking those pesky RSVPs), meticulously styled tablescapes engineered down to the last dessert spoon, a sparkler-filled send-off complete with capturing the perfect photo.

While these moments may (and should) seem as though they occurred by magic to guests, any married couple knows that every element took months of meticulous planning. And that’s saying nothing of the precision and patience required to pull off each detail day of. Throwing a wedding is a herculean task and any couple would be wise to hand off the heavy lifting to the pros.

Here, we’ve rounded up the best wedding planners in the U.S., Canada and overseas. These wedding savants who have arranged nuptials big and small, far and wide, and some for the pages of Vogue.

Comments

• Founded by Jung Lee, an almost-15-year event planning veteran who has worked with everyone from Joseph Altuzarra to Stephen King, Fête is a full-service wedding planning and design firm based in New York. Lee and her team plan events all over the world and specialize in creating highly custom and high-design events at venues ranging from private estates in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to villas in Lake Como, Italy—not to mention that they seem to have cornered the market on impressively innovative takes on seating charts and place cards.

• For globally celebrated designer Preston Bailey, it’s hard to settle on what he is most known for: his over-the-top florals (think transparent dance floors filled with roses and a menagerie of animals constructed entirely from blooms) or the exquisite events themselves. Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive and both have attracted a top client roster of royal families and celebrities, including Oprah Winfrey, Melissa Rivers, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, and others.

• Lindsay Landman has been producing events in New York and around the world since 2001. And her parties run the gamut: a Gatsby-themed NYC gala, intimate Anguilla nuptials, and an Indian wedding that seamlessly melded modern style with tradition. And Landman’s team is made up of talented graphic designers and florists, making it a one-stop shop for many of your wedding needs.

• Marcy Blum began her bespoke wedding service 20 years ago after a career as a chef and food consultant in New York City. During that time, she began planning parties at Gracie Mansion in New York and throughout the New York area, leading to a roster of bold-name clients like Steven Rockefeller, Billy Joel, and Kevin Bacon. And no request is too big: She recently transformed the New York Public Library’s atrium into a club for Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent’s wedding, and arranged for Snoop Dogg to perform in a fortress in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

• Founder Bryan Rafanelli of Rafanelli Events has become the planner of choice for America’s first families. As one of Michelle Obama’s favorite planners, he was tasked year with overseeing the official holiday decorations during the Obama administration. And when Chelsea Clinton married Marc Mezvinsky, Rafanelli orchestrated the entire event.

• ufadnaufadna Member
    edited July 11
    WEDS.BLOG is a complete wedding services company with a listing of over 3000 vendors, the company is managed by a team of highly skilled professionals with significant experience in organizing Wedding India. With offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad, and can make life easier for the families of the bride and groom.
  • JoanlympJoanlymp Member

Well, I don’t know about US, but in UK you can have your wedding organized at the highest level if you want it. There are multiple agencies, but I really think that I have my favorite already. It’s https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/awards-ceremonies-gala-dinners. To be honest, this company is not only specialized in weddings, and their main ability is to make sound and light on events, but I have heard that they are also organizing weddings and not only. More than that, as far as I know, they are doing it on the highest level!