Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Innovative Online Ordering for Restaurants

OverloadOverload Member
edited August 28 in General gossip
In the previous post (https://forum.technofaq.org/discussion/745/how-to-build-a-food-delivery-app-for-restaurant), I was talking about the importance of a good food delivery app. Now I want to draw your attention to an equally important aspect - online ordering for your cafe/restaurant. The point is very simple - well-served customers are happy customers :)

This article covers types of online ordering for restaurants and describes how for example, was automated business processes for a Belgian restaurant. Because online ordering is all about business process automation.

Help yourself to boost the performance of restaurants, avoid staff turnover, reduce labor costs as well as introduce a technological touch that can create an alluring restaurant experience.

Comments

• It's a great convenient thing to have opportunity to order something online!!! I always use it!
  • SergeiSergei Member
    helen2608 said:
    It's a great convenient thing to have opportunity to order something online!!! I always use it!
    What kind of apps do you use for online ordering?
  • Sergei said:
    helen2608 said:
    It's a great convenient thing to have opportunity to order something online!!! I always use it!
    What kind of apps do you use for online ordering?
    I tried a lot of them, but my favourite is Seamless. The app provide menus from thousands of restaurants and offer exclusive in-app discounts. It foregoes a delivery fee and allows you to order with just a few clicks.