Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OLM to PST Converter

OLM to PST Converter is the most reliable software for importing emails from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook. With third-party software, all users can easily convert emails from OLM to PST without any technical skills. The feature that impressed me most was the ability to choose my emails directly from the Outlook database. It converts to a better speed and with better efficiency.
https://www.kdetools.com/olm/

Comments

• Step to Convert OLM to PST Manually

Step 1. Setting up IMAP account using Gmail account

Launch the Gmail account by providing credentials to initiate the process to convert OLM to PST manually.
    Click on the gear button from the top corner of Gmail and click on Settings option to convert OLM to PST file format.
    From the Settings page go to the Forwarding and POP / IMAP tab.
    Check your IMAP status, if it is disabled then enable it and Save the changes by clicking on the Save Changes button.
    After following these sub-steps user will be able to create an IMAP account. After that, users need to install Outlook Mac with an IMAP mail account.

Step 2. Setup Outlook Mac with IMAP Mail Account

Open Outlook application on your Mac machine and go to Menu -> Tools -> Accounts and export Outlook OLM to PST
    Enter the email address and password and click the Add Account button.
    The IMAP mail account is configured and viewed on the Mail tab.
    After applying these sub-steps, users need to create a Gmail label to synchronize between Outlook for Mac and IMAP account. To do this, follow the steps below.

Step 3. Create a Label in the Gmail Profile

First of all, open your Gmail account. Then click on the gear icon in the right side. Then, click on the Settings button.
    Select the label and here and click on the Create New label and show checked in the IMAP box.
    Go to your Mac Outlook and click Send / Receive.
    Step 4. Transfer Emails from Mac Outlook to IMAP Mailbox

Open Outlook for Mac, right click on the mailbox item you want to transfer to Outlook for Windows.
    Then choose Move -> Copy to folder.
    Type the name of your IMAP folder and click Copy.
    Click Send / Receive folder or Refresh on Gmail to update the mailbox.
    Now all your copied mailbox data are synchronized to the IMAP mailbox folder.

I hope this manual method will be helpful!

Tim Paine
  • ankittechankittech Member
    Cigati OLM Converter Tool is a leading product to convert Mac OLM files to multiple file formats like PDF, PST, DOC, DOCX, EML, MSG, etc. It can also export OLM files, including all the email items to various email clients like Gmail, Thunderbird, Hostgator, Icloud, Office 365, AOL, etc.
  • Three months ago I was trying to Move the Mac Outlook OLM file to Windows Outlook PST format. I used many manual methods but was unable to get accurate results. Then one of my colleagues suggested I to Download Mac OLM to PST Converter for Mac Tool. And I used this software and I got accurate results. If you want to convert OLM  files into PST then use this software. This Software is the perfect software to migrate OLM data to PST file format. This software allows the user to export all emails, messages, contacts, journals, etc. This software supports Mac Outlook and Windows Outlook all versions. You can download the trial version tool from here Mac OLM to PST Converter.

• An advance professional GainTools OLM to PST Conversion Tool. This application easy to moves all email items such as mails in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes and etc. After converter, this software saved different formats like PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, and EMLX and etc. It supports all versions of MS Outlook 2019/2016/2013 /2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97 and all updated Windows OS versions.