Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need to convert my all PST files please suggest me best tool for PST converter?

I need to convert my all PST files please suggest me best tool for PST converter with some advanced features like conversion of all contacts, attachments, calendar etc.

Comments

• hello 
    I want to suggest you a tool name KDETools PST Converter because I personally use this tool. It is very easy to use and you can Convert PST File to Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Netscape, Entourage, Opera Mail & others as well as it provides you 30 free trials also. 
    thankyou
  • liamsmithliamsmith Member
    edited April 29
    If you are Searching an easy way where you can Import email, Contacts, and calendar from an Outlook PST file then I want to suggest you try this amazing third-party tool  PST file Converter that can easily Import your all email from Outlook to Other email clients. This tool allows you to convert Outlook PST file in different formats like PST to EML, PST to MSG, PST to MBOX, PST to EMLX, PST to PST, PST to vCal, PST to vCard, PST to Office 365 Policies. Visit here:- http://www.pstfile.org/
  • patricapatrica Member
    PST to EML Conversion easily migrates PST data to EML format to export PST items. PST to EML Conversion supported any other email client except MS Outlook for Windows. User can download free PST to EML Conversion Software edition to analyze to the working process of the Software.