List of all useful Xposed framework modules

sunitknandisunitknandi Administrator
edited March 2014 in OS and apps
We know what the Xposed framework is. It is a framework that modifies the behaviour of apps on an Android system without having to install a modified app. I am making this thread to list out all the useful Xposed mods we need that are present in XDA and various forums. I'll be happy if anyone helps to contribute and maintain the list.

Xposed mods:

App settings
Greenify
XThemer
XPrivacy
Modaco Toolkit
Gravitybox
Tweakbox
YouTube AdAway
Immerse Me
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

more to be added with time..

| Sunit Kumar Nandi | Team leader @ Techno FAQ | Follow me on my blog, Facebook and Twitter |

Comments

• SkywalkerSkywalker Administrator
    What do you mean when you say it modifies the behaviour of apps?
    We know what the Xposed framework is. It is a framework that modifies the behaviour of apps on an Android system without having to install a modified app. I am making this thread to list out all the useful Xposed mods we need that are present in XDA and various forums. I'll be happy if anyone helps to contribute and maintain the list.

Xposed mods:

App settings
    Greenify
    XThemer
    XPrivacy
    Modaco Toolkit
    Gravitybox

more to be added with time..

TechnoFAQ blog Editor-In-Chief
  • sunitknandisunitknandi Administrator
    It changes the app's behaviour/a.k.a. execution using an external library, i.e. modules. The module substitutes certain classes present in the target app, making them perform different. And all this is possible without modifying the app's code itself. If you read "What is Xposed?" on XDA, you'll get my drift.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

| Sunit Kumar Nandi | Team leader @ Techno FAQ | Follow me on my blog, Facebook and Twitter |
  • ManoharManohar Administrator
    I use Tweakbox. That's it. It gets you the transparent status bar and the CRT animations like the Nexus line...
    (I also use the Google Experience Launcher BTW)
    - Manohar M (Design and Graphics, TechnoFAQ)
  • DJScopeDJScope Administrator
    YouTube AdAway and Immerse Me are two pretty useful module not in the list.

On Moto G XT1033

| Draftsman @ Smoke Control Australia | Moderator @ TechnoFAQ |
    DJScope wrote:
    YouTube AdAway and Immerse Me are two pretty useful module not in the list.

On Moto G XT1033

Added to the list.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

• DJScopeDJScope Administrator
    Just now I found another quite useful module called: Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

Lets you hide the navbar complete and is very flexible on how you would call it back out. 
    It's pretty useful!

| Draftsman @ Smoke Control Australia | Moderator @ TechnoFAQ |
    Just now I found another quite useful module called: Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

Lets you hide the navbar complete and is very flexible on how you would call it back out. 
    It's pretty useful!

Added to the list.
  • Best Xposed Modules in 2018

1. Amplify Battery
    2. BootManager
    3. CrappaLinks
    4. Flat Style Colored Bars
    5. GravityBox
    6. Greenify
    7. NeverSleep
    8. PinNotif
    9. Xblast Tools
    10. XUIMod