Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Critics

BibhuranjanBibhuranjan Member
edited December 2013 in Gaming
Every now and then, you play a game and have something to like/dislike about it. In this thread people can post their unbiased views on any game and give others a better view on it.

Comments

• DJScopeDJScope Administrator
    edited March 2014
    Banished

A very interesting and much needed approach on economic simulation. The game is very in depth and robust. But still lacks the chaotic things that happen in real life. (Which is a given, it is only a game)
    The graphics are great and it runs through DX11. Not sure what engine it is but it is pretty beautiful.

Its hard to get going at first couple of tries but once you get the balance between the different needs of survival you can outlast a decade but as you expand, the game gets significantly more difficult.

I give it a 8/10 for now.

Considering there is only 1 person who takes care of the whole game, how young the game is and it fits in a 200MB package, this is a good score indeed.

On Moto G XT1033

| Draftsman @ Smoke Control Australia | Moderator @ TechnoFAQ |
  • There are many programs out there to help double exposure blackjack online players increase their winrate. Some consider using these to be cheating, which is understandable, but as long as poker rooms allow them, it is by definition not cheating. Not taking advantage of these programs, if you think they can help you, is just unwise. No one is going to throw you a parade for taking an idealist, ethical high road, by not using any programs to help improve your online poker winrate. Of course, programs that are unethical and blatantly illegal should not be used. But we’re not talking about those. We’re talking about programs that everyone uses, such as PokerTracker. If you’re not using these programs, you’re starting at a disadvantage with each hand of online poker you play. 

One of the most important type of programs you need is a program that registers your results. Sure you can do this on your own using a spreadsheet, or more practically you could use our free Check Your Bets software, but the best programs are PokerTracker 3 (PT3) and Holdem Manager (HEM) if you are willing to spend some dollars. Which is better? 
  • Awesome post you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!