Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Exchange Server Mailbox Backup & Restore Tool

AlbertTaylorAlbertTaylor Member
edited November 2020 in Developer zone
Keeping Backup of Exchange Server Mailboxes is a good move. Backup comes in handy in lots of cases. Manually you have to be a technocrat to backup Exchange Server Mailbox to PST. In the manual method, a little misstep, and all your data will get corrupt. To eliminate the drawbacks and limitations of manual processes, I suggest the Shoviv Exchange Server Backup and Restore Software. I used this software a few weeks ago when I want to backup and restore Exchange Server Mailboxes. Manually I found it a lengthy and technical process. It allows users to direct backup of Exchange Server to PST. Using this professional tool, users have to spend some money, but it will save time and effort and provides an effortless solution. This software has a user-friendly and handy GUI that allows a beginner and non-technocrat can use this software without any prior technical knowledge and assistance. Before investing money on other random software, I suggest you download and use the free version of this software. On this software's product page, the first line said It is a picture-perfect tool, and they mean it.

Comments

• edited February 5
    Take the help of the most secured third party application named as SysInspire EDB to PST Converter software. This software is designed with advanced techniques to fix any type of errors from the EDB file and also no virus will be entered after the installation of this software. It makes EDB to PST recovery with all mailbox items such as journals, attachments, tasks, appointments, subject, and many other items.

For More Info:- EDB to PST Recovery