Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to recover deleted data from iphoneX?

Hi there,
I want to know how can I recover my deleted data from iPhone X?

Thank you in  advance

Comments

• kingtome21kingtome21 Member
    edited December 2018
    If you want to get back deleted files from iPhone, you can recover and export all data recovered by iPhone Data Recovery software, you can recover and export lost data from iTunes and iCloud or directly recover without backup.
  • famler1famler1 Member
    edited January 2019
    iPhone Data Recovery supports you to preview and extract found files effortlessly. You can use it to undelete data from iPhone devices/iTunes backup/iCloud backup, or via smart recovery.
    You can restore backed up files as long as you've ever synced your iOS device with iTunes. If you don't have backup, you only can directly scan and recover data from iPhone directly.
    how to undelete imessages on iPhone
  • tinshitinshi Member
    edited November 2019
    Follow steps below to recover deleted data from iphoneX. Here, you need to install iPhone data recovery software on your computer. Cause it can help us recover deleted data from iPhone no matter there is a backup or not. Two recovery modes can be choosen. You can recover from backup files or recover from iPhone directly according to your situations.

• ZOEZOE Member
    edited March 31
    Backup file and iOS recovery tool,both methods can meet your needs. First check if you have backed up your files in icloud. If not, then consider using iOS data recovery tool.It provide mode to get back your data from iDevice directly without iTunes backup.What's more,this tool enables you to preview all files before recovering.
  • CheayolCheayol Member
    Hi, to recover deleted data from iPhone X, Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery is a nice choice. It can recover contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp data, etc. from iPhone. Maybe you can have a try.