PST-Splitter-Tool kostenlos

Get PST-Splitter-Tool kostenlos with crack is another effective solution which helps to crack your PST files to PST format without losing and tampering any content. The software is capable to split unlimited mailboxes from Outlook PST into small parts of new Outlook PST files.

More info- PST-Splitter-Tool kostenlos

Comments

• Choosing the right PST Splitter Tool is a tough task, here I would suggest you the most trusted and reliable third party Cigati PST Splitter Tool. This utility software can break your Outlook PST file into smaller chunks. It can support both the ANSI and UNICODE PST file types of the Outlook PST. You can securely divide the PST files such as emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, and other files.
  • PST Split  software splits the large-sized PST files located anywhere on the system into several small-sized PST data files. This feature of  Splitter software assists in protecting the PST files against corruption issues that occur due to oversized PST files. Microsoft Outlook has provided three inbuilt functions by which user can make their PST file smaller i.e.

1. Move PST file items by using Archive feature of Outlook 
    2. Import & Export feature of Outlook to move PST file items 
    3. Move PST file items by using Move to Folder feature. 
    By taking help of above three inbuilt features user can make their PST file small. However, In my case these features were not effective. 
    https://www.pcinfotools.com/pst-splitter/
  • If you want to split the PST files then check out the best and most reliable ST splitting tool Which can easily split the PST files into smaller ones. 
    • The tool is compatible with both ANSI and UNICODE PST files.
    • Easily split PST emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other PST email items.
    • Optimized with easy to understand GUI.
    For more info visit:- https://www.shdatarescue.com/pst-splitter/
  • To split PST file, many solutions are available but one should choose a safe solution, therefore, I would like to recommend Softaken Split PST Tool that comfortably split any large PST file into smaller parts with 100% data safety. Moreover, the software works without installing Outlook. You can split any large PST file based on size, year, and folder in a few minutes with this application.