How to Recover Deleted and Lost Calendar from iPhone X?

XiezhenyeXiezhenye Member
edited September 2018 in General gossip
"Oh, my God! I accidentally deleted some important calendar from my iPhone X. They are really important to me, and what's worse, I don't have any backup file. Is there any simple way that I can recover lost calendar from iPhone X without backup file?" Asked by Tennyone.
"I accidently deleted all the calendar from my Mum's iPhone X, what's even worse, my Mum had never backup her data on the iPhone X, which recovery tool I can try to get back the deleted calendar from iPhone X?" - Asked by Sammy.

Are you also the user of iPhone X, and also met the similar situations as above? iPhone X is a wonderful phone, however, ever if the most wonderful smartphone, also can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover deleted calendar from iPhone X if you lost some important data on your device. Please don't worry, iPhone Data Recovery can help you.

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files.

Comments

• tinshitinshi Member
    edited September 2018
    Pro iPhone Data Recovery software can help us Recover Deleted and Lost Calendar from iPhone X, no matter there is a backup or not. Before the deleted and lost calendar being overwritten, they can be easily scanned out and recovered to pc by this software. 
  • To recover lost calendars on iPhone X, you have several options: 1) check your iCloud account, where Apple will regularly archive your calendars automatically and you're allowed to restore them; 2) check you iTunes or iCloud backup files, you can also get lost calendars back by restoring iTunes/iCloud backup; 3) recover lost or deleted calendars by using a professional and smart iOS data recovery tool such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, which will never overwrite the existing calendars on your device. 

For more detailed step-by-step instruction, please read the article: How to Restore Deleted Calendars on iPhone

• It is possible to retrieve deleted files on iPhone. . All you need to do is download the TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery, which is able to retrieve about 20 kinds of lost data including call history, SMS, iMessages, photos, videos, notes, calls, WhatApp/Kik/Viber messages, voice memos, Safari bookmarks, reminders, calendars, etc.  You can easily find back deleted calendats in three recovery modes, from iPhone, iTunes Backup and iCloud Backup. 
    For more details, please click: How to recover lost calendar
  • To recover lost calendars on iPhone X, you have several options: 1) check your iCloud account, where Apple will regularly archive your calendars automatically and you're allowed to restore them; 2) check you iTunes or iCloud backup files, you can also get lost calendars back by restoring iTunes/iCloud backup; 3) recover lost or deleted calendars by using a professional and smart iOS data recovery tool such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, which will never overwrite the existing calendars on your device.

For more detailed step-by-step instruction, please read the article: How to Restore Deleted Calendars on iPhone

• kingtome21kingtome21 Member
    edited December 2018
    You can recover deleted calendar from an iCloud backup, or recover deleted calendar from an iTunes backup. If you don not have backup file, you can use a third-party application called iPhone Data Recovery to directly scan and recover lost calendar from iPhone.
  • famler1famler1 Member
    edited January 2
    I suggest you turn to the iPhone file recovery tool to scan and recover lost data directly. Apart from restoring various kinds of data from iPhone, it is compatible with other iOS devices like iPad and iPod Touch, which is spoken highly of by many Apple users.
  • elvishelvish Member
    edited February 12

Among various data loss situation, deleted or lost calendar from iPhone X is common issue. If you are the user of iPhone X and mistakenly lost your calendar which is important for you. And finally search for the solution.

If this is the case then don’t worry. In every iPhones, restore and backup facility is given to the user.

So, you can restore deleted calendar with the help of iTunes backup as well as iCloud backup. But in case, if you don’t have any backup then you can use world’s best software iOS data recovery tool.

Yes this software is able to recover deleted calendar and also recover variety of data such as messages, contacts, videos, memos, photos and many more. So, whenever you realize you don’t have any backup then use iOS data recovery software to  overcome from your problem.

see more on: iosdevicerecovery.info/blog/recover-deleted-calendar-from-ios-device