Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Huawei Honor 9i

ddunejddunej Member
edited July 23 in Mobile devices
The Huawei Honor 9i runs Android Nougat 7.0. It sports a 5.9-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080x2140. The other popular mobiles you may look for are Honor 10 and Honor 9N. It is powered by an octa core Hisilicon Kirin 670 chip clocked at 2.3GHz along with 4GB of RAM. The internal storage is 64GB and can be expanded up to 256GB via micro SD card. The other variant of this mobile is Honor 9 Lite. Primary camera is 16+2-megapixels with LED flash and secondary camera is 13+2-megapixels. The battery is a non-removable 3,420mAh Li-pol unit. It is a dual SIM phone with 4G and VoLTE. Honor 9i price in india starts from Rs. 16,799. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.

Method to recover data from huawei honor 9i:

We recommend you use this Huawei Data Recovery: Free Android Data Recovery,which not only can help you recover contacts and data files from huawei honor 9i,no matter deleted or lost due to other reasons from various huawei mobile phones.

More info;

Transfer Data from Android to Huawei Honor 9i

Comments