Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lil peep Beanie does and don'ts?

FitBoyFitBoy Member
edited June 2020 in General gossip
Good morning MFA, so I know we have some beanies albums, but do we have actual cast / wear guides? If not, then what is the stupid thing about the mice?

For example, I love sloppy beanies and beanie at lil peep merch but for the most part I’m not sure if it fits or makes me look smurf.

yes, cotton is bad when wet. Columbia knits are very thick, so they're a little better than keeping you dry / warm, but it's probably not something I want out of heavy rain. I would wear a hat to a hat at that kind of time somehow.

Sorry if this post is superfluous.

Comments

• FitBoy said:
    Good morning MFA, so I know we have some beanies albums, but do we have actual cast / wear guides? If not, then what is the stupid thing about the mice?

For example, I love sloppy beanies and beanie at lil peep merch but for the most part I’m not sure if it fits or makes me look smurf.

yes, cotton is bad when wet. Columbia knits are very thick, so they're a little better than keeping you dry / warm, but it's probably not something I want out of heavy rain. I would wear a hat to a hat at that kind of time somehow.

Sorry if this post is superfluous.
    Interesting information, But I buy my favorite beanies from lil peep store. They have the best quality products.
  • I buy my favorite beanies from juice wrld official store . They have the best quality products.