Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to transfer photos from Android to Android?

tinshitinshi Member
edited May 14 in Mobile devices
When smartphone switch, we need to transfer data like photos from old Android phone to the new one. If they are both Samsung phones, we can ask help from Samsung Smart Switch. If not, we need to use a third party Mobile Transfer tool to help us transfer photos from Android to Android. With its help, we can directly transfer photos between them on computer via usb cable or wifi connecting. And we can also use Android Beam, Google Account and Bluetooth. About the details, you can check the article: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to Android? [4 Ways]

Comments

• josef305josef305 Member
    This is my first time visiting here. I found such a large number of engaging stuff on your blog, particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am by all accounts not the only one having all the relaxation here! Keep doing awesome. I have been important to compose something like this BigRock Promo Code on my site and you have given me a thought.
  • KevinKingKevinKing Member
    Smart phone are the backbone of the today's world. Even people are using many smart devices. Similarly, Alexa is the smart speaker used for many tasks. Some people are having trouble in the setup, so i request to those people to visit Alexa amazon com for the help regarding there smart speaker.
  • How to fix and Turn HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer is offline to Online? There could be several factors responsible for the occurrence of HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer error, but the below-given steps will help you resolve it effortlessly.
  • CoraCora Member
    edited May 27
    Android user can use Bluetooth to transfer photos from Android to Android. Two main steps to send photos from Android to Android: enable Bluetooth on both Android device and send photos from an old one.

Setup 1. Go to the "Settings" app and turn the "Bluetooth" on, then you can see a list of nearby devices that can be matched.

Step 2. Select the one device you like to transfer photos to, set a connection between two devices to pair them.